Thursday, March 27, 2014

Coke Bottle



coke prompt.JPGWriting Purpose: To Entertain


WALT use our senses to describe


  • (see, hear, smell, feel, taste)
  • different sentence starters
  • some short sentences



Class Word Bank:
spray, like a mustache, pop! x-factor, explosion, imagine if you had to clean that up, enjoyment, fireworks, nostrils, Coke, brown sticky foam, whiskers, friends, blow, soaked, boom! Coke bomb, power, fizz, amaze, cool-down, pumped up, fizzy, bottle rocket, ouch!








Pop! This fizz shoots up my nose. I could hear my friends laughing in behind me. They had pranked me again. The brown liquid covered my face leaving behind a sticky mess. Firework of coke slowly died. I couldn't believe it, we were supposed to be even! I mean the cream pie incident was last month, they had already filled my pillow case with yogurt. The cream pie thing wasn't even that bad. I knew I had to get them back for what they had done. But how? How could I get them back for this? I get up and run to my room. My friends didn't follow me but they keep laughing. I grab my prank kit and start scanning the contents. Bucket of water on the door? What about bucket of COKE on the door? That's what I would do I would fill a bucket with coke to get them back. I run down to the shop smiling through the stickiness of the fizz. I brought two 2L coke bottles and poured them into a bucket.

That night I put the bucket of coke on the door. My friends were coming down to my house with a prank in a sec kit. I told them I wanted to apologize for the prank. I ran to to the front door and waited the door opened. SPLASH! My friends were soaked to the bone in sticky coke.

3 comments:

  1. Very Funny and entertaining story. Using your senses to create the scene of what it would actually feel like, if it happened to you.

    Ummmm.......you don't actually have a prank kit do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Elijah, you have a fun sense of humour, I smiled the whole time reading this story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...