Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Top House Recount

Mon 24th Feb 2014


Last Friday at school we had a top house competition. The top house competition is when all the Houses (Teams (Tui, Kea, Takahe, Hoiho and Pukeko)  compete against each other for house points that are added up at the end of the year. I was the leader of my team we were Tui 3. One of the games was pass the baton. We started at a cone and had to pass the baton along shoulder to shoulder. As soon as we had passed the baton on we had to run to the other end of the line and have another turn. We had to keep doing that again and again until we got to the other cone. There was another game that was half a three legged race half cricket. We had to  walked (3 legged) to a cone and from the cone we had to throw a ball at the cricket wicket. We did ok at that game but I don’t think we won. My favorite game was the first game. We had to throw medium sized inflatable jacks (spiky ball things) into a bucket. We did really well, we got more than thirty. I haven’t heard the results yet and don’t know who won but it sure was fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...