Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Optimist Yachting and Kayaking

This week we have been doing Optimist yachting and Kayaking. i have had lots of fun. Here is my reflection.

Reflection for

Something I was pleased with was that I didn’t capsize
because I have capsized many times before and was expecting to do it today.
I really enjoyed learning how to control the sail because I had no idea what I was doing.

Something I found hard was holding the rope still because the wind was blowing hard into the sail and I couldn’t grip the rope properly.
Something that made me think was trying to duck when we did a 180 degree turn and the sail flipped over because I almost got hit the first time and tried hard to not get hit again.
Something I want to get better at is holding the rope I can get better at this by holding on tighter because it usually slips.          


Yachting reflection by Elijah Casson on GoAnimate

1 comment:

  1. I can see you are putting a lot of thought into your sailing. I enjoyed listening to your animation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...