Coriander seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander flour 5 cups
Cumin seeds 1/2
Wheat flour 5 cups
Raw potato 3
Fine black pepper
- Chop cauliflower, onion, coriander seeds, coriander flour raw potato and cumin seeds.
- Put mixture into bowl.
- Microwave raw potato until It is able to be mashed.
- Mash potato and add to mixture.
- Add pepper.
- Put the the first mixture to the side and get a new bowl and put in wheat flour and water.
- Wait for dough to rise
- Get a fist full of dough out of the bowl and roll flat with rolling pin.
- Once the fist full of mixture is flat and circular sprinkle a handful of the first mixture on top.
- Pinch the sides into the middle and roll with the rolling pin.
- Put on frying pan and rub on oil.
- When cooked put on a plate to cool.
What should The finished Parota look like?
The Parota should have size and look of an under cooked pancake. It should be moist. You should be able to taste most of the ingredients. And you should have enough for about 20-30.
|This the hot plate that I replaced with a frying pan in the|
equipment because you will probably not have one
|This is the dough|