How to make Bread Pakora
- Chickpea flour 4 big tablespoons
- Cumin (1/2 teaspoon)
- Turmeric (1/2 teaspoon)
- Herbs (1/2 teaspoon)
- Masala (1/2 teaspoon)
- Vegetable oil
- Baking soda
- w\Water 1/2
- Tongs for grabbing pakora out of pot. (optional)
- Scoop 4 big tablespoons of chickpea flour.
- Add one teaspoon of salt.
- Put in a teaspoon masala.
- Then add turmeric, cumin seed, herbs.
- Sprinkle a pinch of baking soda over the batter.
- And mix.
- Pour in 1/2 a cup of water.
- Get bread and chop into quarters.
- Pour oil into pan. (Deep fry style)
- Wait for oil to bubble.
- Dip bread in mix and carefully place in oil.
- Once golden (won’t take too long) take the pakora out and eat (MIGHT BE HOT!)