Rock climbing reflection
· Something I was pleased with was… How well I was able to climb the wall.
…because I’m better than I was last time I tried.
· I really enjoyed learning… how to put on my safety belt and harness.
…because… I’ve never done it by myself before.
· Something I found hard was… my footing.
· Something that made me think was… how was I going to get to the top without letting go of the wall.
…because It was really hard to find the right place to grab.
This is the video I made to go with it. This is a photo of me
Rock climbing reflection by Elijah Casson on GoAnimate on the climbing wall.
…because… It was really hard to tell what you and the people around me were doing.
· I really enjoyed learning… what to do when you're connected to the person on the wall.
…because… It is really important to Know what to do if someone slips.
· Something I found hard was… reaching out to the rocks on the wall.
· Something that made me think was… where I was going.
…because I couldn't see where the rocks were.
· Something I want to get better at is… still footing.
· Something I was pleased with was… that I got further on the hard wall last time.
· I really enjoyed learning… how to belay proply.
· Something I found hard was… still footing.
· Something that made me think was… what the instructions were that my buddie yelled out.
…because… It is hard to hear what they are saying.
Something I want to get better at is… my footing.